Blog Posts

Eating puddy

Kids love anything messy, squishy, and goopy. So it's no surprise eating homemade slime has become something of a fad.

barbie addison creampie

That said, plenty of kids take hands-on learning to the next level by eating random stuff, DIY science experiments included. So what happens if my kid eats slime?

It could be a dangerous substance to ingest. The potential dangers of homemade slime have recently come to light.

What Happens If My Kid Eats Slime? The Slippery Stuff Should Be Handled With Caution

According to CBS Philly, an year-old girl wound up in the hospital with severe burns after making homemade teen nudism tube. As it turns out, she experienced a blistering reaction to borax, a common ingredient in many DIY slime recipes, as further noted by CBS Philly.

So what happens if your kid eats the stuff? Speculations vary.

arabiaporno

According to the website for Parentsyour child would have to ingest a lot of slime in order to experience a toxic reaction to the borax.

That said, the puddy ways borax might affect children are largely unknown. As explained by the National Pesticide Information Center, long-term exposure to boric acid has been linked to seizures and even death in infants.

britney spears sex tube